1. Till You Hear from Me by Pearl Cleage -- It has my new most hated fictional character behind Umbridge.
2. Awkward by Svetlana Chmakova -- Super cute and funny middle grade with really fun artwork.
3. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews -- Fun with format!
4. The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender -- This was more of a 4.5 star book for me, and I really wish I had someone to talk about it with in depth. In fact, I want my book club to read it.
5. Diary of a Girl Next Door: Betty by Tania del Rio -- I was super into Archie Comics when I was younger, and I really dug this book from Betty's POV.
6. The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom by Christopher Healy -- I listened to this on audio and Bronson Pinchot's narration was so flawless that I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.
7. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon -- This book made me so angry. I was at a holiday party over the weekend and got a chance to rant about it. I WILL RANT FOREVER IF GIVEN THE CHANCE. *grumble grumble*
8. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray -- There is a grossly irresponsible plot point in here that I found pretty unforgivable and that soured me on the book.
9. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley -- There are bird people. It's weird.
10. The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron -- Okay, one five-star book. It did change my life after all.