- Aimee Bender (The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake)
- K.L. Going (Pieces of Why)
- Bahni Turpin (Smek for President!, Till You Hear from Me)
- Bronson PInchot (The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom)
Finally, some cool stuff from reading everyone else's posts this week:
- I learned about The Republic of Tea Peppermint Bark tea from Tara @ Running ’n’ Reading. My daughter loves peppermint bark AND tea, so I will probably get her this for Christmas next year.
- I'm probably going to read The Life Changing Magic of Not Giving a Fuck by Sarah Knight based on Andi’s recommendation
- Katie in MA’s description of how she and her family celebrate Advent and Christmas made me jealous and now I want to play.
Grades go in Monday, so I'm hoping to participate in and read even more posts this week. Happy end of the semester to me!